Team Administrator – Kumon Bristol Regional Office, Bradley Stoke
Salary: £15,000 – £17,000 per annum plus package including pension, private medical cover, life insurance, free Kumon tuition for dependents and hundreds of retail benefits
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Kumon is the UK and Ireland’s largest supplementary education provider, offering maths and English study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Established for over 50 years, the Kumon programmes have helped children across the globe to excel academically and develop a love of learning. There are currently over 70,000 students studying at more than 670 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
Staff at Kumon all share a passion for education and the desire to help children achieve their full potential. The work you do, no matter what your role, will make a real difference to developing students’ abilities and will help you to achieve your full potential too.
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Administrator to provide a full administrative support service to the Regional Team and assist the Regional Manager in a range of administration functions and projects relating to the department.
The role involves:
- Providing full administrative support to members of the Regional Team.
- Efficiently and professionally dealing with telephone/fax, email and/or post enquiries arriving at the regional office and distributing post items accordingly.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of IT and/or manual solutions to the administration of the department.
- Maintaining and updating the departmental databases as and when required.
- Producing letters and other general correspondence as and when required.
- Taking minutes of meetings as and when required and distributing them to the team
- Providing a friendly and professional reception/meet and greet service for visitors to the office.
- Taking messages and pass on any information when members of the team are out of the office.
- Assisting, where appropriate, in making travel arrangements on behalf of members of the team, including booking flights, trains and accommodation.
- Researching and providing statistical information as and when directed by the Regional Manager.
- Successful applicants must have previous experience in a similar role and have excellent attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills.
The interview process will consist of:
- Initial phone interview
- If successful you will be invited to attend an orientation meeting/assessment day, in a centre around the country. The assessment day will consist of Maths, English, Aptitude tests and an interactive presentation.
- The final stage will be aa face-to-face interview.
To apply for this role, please attach your CV and supporting cover letter with the title ‘Application for Team Administrator -Bristol’. Please send this CV with covering letter to Andrew.Holder@kumon.co.uk
Please include your relevant skills/experience as well as your qualifications. .
Kumon cares about your privacy, by submitting your information you consent that we will store your uploaded CV securely and process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. On occasion we may share your CV outside the EU if the role we are recruiting for is based outside the EU within a Kumon Group Company. We will not keep your information longer than we reasonably believe is necessary for us to carry out the above and will not pass your personal details onto any third party. Unsuccessful applicants will be deleted from our database. If your application is unsuccessful, please allow for a 90-day period from the date of your initial application before reapplying.