Willow Brook Clinic, Bradley Stoke
Part Time 14 hours per week
Who are we?
We are a friendly, professional and established chiropractic, physiotherapy and foot health clinic, based in Bradley Stoke. We are a very customer focused business and we aim to provide the highest level of patient care. We know the importance of our team of people and provide an excellent working environment in which you can fulfil your role. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic team to support our patients and our practitioners.
What is the role?
To oversee all reception duties including:
- Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
- Accurately booking and amending appointments using an online diary system
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Handling payments
- Managing patients records
- Completing administrative duties to a high standard
- Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining patient confidentiality
- Supporting the staff and practitioners with the smooth running of the practice
- Making patients aware of services available in the clinic
What we are looking for from you?
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Be reliable and flexible to suit the needs of the clinic
- The ability to keep calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent telephone manner, written and verbal skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure alone and as part of the team
- Previous administration or reception experience would be advantageous
- Efficient with Microsoft Office
What are the hours of work?
Tuesdays: 10:00 to 14:30
Thursdays: 14:30 to 19:30
Saturdays: 07.45 to 12:15
Additional hours will be required to cover holidays and absences.
Our offer to you
A competitive salary
A contributory pension scheme
A health insurance scheme (subject to qualification)
Supportive ‘on-the-job’ training
A welcoming team committed to helping you succeed in your role
Please apply by sending your C.V to Mrs Karen Ferguson, Practice Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is Monday 17th December 2018 with interviews taking place thereafter.